The Student Board application period is closed for the year.
Check back in March 2014!
As an organization that serves both students and the community at large, FIUTS depends on student engagement in executing its mission. The FIUTS Student Board is an elected group of student leaders who support our work on campus and represent the student perspective as voting members of the Board of Trustees. In addition to serving as Board Members, The Student Board produces events, takes part in ongoing leadership development, and provides strategic leadership to the staff and organization.
This year's FIUTS student board is represented by the following outstanding students:
Student Board Members 2012-2013
- Farah Al Toukhi, Egypt/Saudi Arabia, Undergraduate, Law Society Justice
- Jonathan Cheng, US, Canada, Undergraduate, Biology
- Lei Cheng (Cindy), China, Graduate, Public Affairs
- Taeryeng Kim (Della), South Korea, Undergraduate, Communications
- Chun Liang Khong, Malaysia, Undergraduate, Economics
- Amanda Lee, Singapore, Undergraduate, Political Science
- Yoke Ching Lee (Lexie), Malaysia, Undergraduate, Business
- Katie Levinger, USA, Undergraduate, Sociology/ Pre Physical Therapy
- Chang Liu, China, Undergraduate, Electrical Engineering
- Peixian Liu, China, Undergraduate, Bioengineering
- Kohei Osani, Japan, English Language Programs
- Michel Riquelme Sanderson, Chile, Gradauate, College of Education
- Celvie Ann Tubera, USA, Undergraduate, Biochemistry
- Xinglu Yao, China, Undergraduate, Psychology
To learn more about the FIUTS student board and its activities on campus, visit their website here.